The largest and most contemporary Shmakovka Museum in Latvia. The museum offers modern and attractive story about the oldest Latgalian alcoholic beverage refined in the course of many centuries – shmakovka, which is an integral part of the culinary heritage.
• To learn the process of shmakovka production with the help of the latest technologies.
• To see genuine and impressive production equipment.
• To turn pages of Daugavpils and Latgale cultural history.
• Audio-guides, tours, tastings and souvenirs.
• Stag and hen parties.
• Individual visitors - admission tickets on the 1st Sunday of each month for the special price.
Monday– Sunday: 11.00 – 19.00
Monday - closed
Tuesday - Sunday: 11.00 – 19.00