Arendole manor is located in a magical triangle - between Preili, Livani and Daugavpils, on the bank of the river Dubna. Built at the end of the 19th century in an eclectic style, the manor house of Arendole manor has survived to the present day and has been gently restored. The interior of the restored premises is complemented by the original furniture of Arendole manor and other Latgale manors.
The surroundings of Arendole Manor are a quiet and historic place to leisurely enjoy the romance of the countryside while living in one of the manors rooms or to celebrate a larger or smaller celebrations. Workshops and conferences can also be conveniently organized in the spacious halls of the manor house.
Arendole manor offers:
• Guided tours;
• Accommodation in manors rooms with historical interior;
• Accommodation for participants of events and parties in the former guest rooms (attics) of the manor for up to 30 people;
• Use of a rowing boat on the Dubna River;
• Walks in the manor park and organization of the active events;
• Rooms for seminars and conferences with coffee breaks;
• A trip on an old motorcycle;
• For tourist groups offers of lunch, dinner, banquet meals (up to 60 people).
Local products are used for cooking of the served meals. The menu is supplemented seasonally by greens, vegetables, fresh berries and fruits from the manors garden, but in the off-season - their preserves and pickles.
The following Latgale culinary heritage dishes and drinks will be available:
• Pumpkin soup;
• Vegetable casserole;
• Pancakes with different jams;
• Rye bread dessert;
• Local linden, mint, heather, oregano, etc. teas;
• Various snacks, salads and other dishes to order.
Opening hours: by prior arrangement.