Masarnia z Tradycją Dreszler

Butchery with Tradition Dreszler is a family company with a 70-year tradition. The origins of the company date back to 1948, when Benedykt Dreszler set up a small butcher's shop. At the beginning of the 90s the plant was expanded and modernized. This made it possible to produce sausages in a traditional way, but using modern equipment. Raw materials needed for making sausages are obtained from local suppliers. Recipes used for the production of sausages still remember the pre-war times and are based on natural spices.


CONTACTS:
ul. Grunwaldzka 48
13-300 Nowe Miasto Lubawskie
Telephone 56 474 28 26
Fax 56 474 28 26
[email protected]
masarniadreszler.pl
GPS N53.4337108 E19.5912690 (WGS84 decimal)

Farmshops & sales Production & Processing 
Facebook google maps