The first traces of the existence of the Palace in Ryman are from 1751 - this date is placed on the front facade above the main entrance to the building. Until the end of World War II, the palace belonged to German families. The builder of the building was the Manteuffel family. The last, pre-war owner was the Von Dewitz family. The building has been rebuilt and expanded many times, but the difficult years of state-owned farms have deprived it of most of its former glory. At the beginning of the 21st century, today's owner took care of the building - a company with Swedish capital. The building currently combines hotel and gastronomy functions. The palace in Rymań is above all an exquisite restaurant whose menu is created thanks to the chef's culinary inspirations. Based on raw materials from local suppliers, master dishes are created combining traditional flavors with a pinch of modernity. The palace is intimate and atmospheric, combining traditions with contemporary hotel comfort. It's the perfect place for lovers of history, tradition and good taste.