On 17-26 January 2014 held the International Fair of Agricultural and Food Grüne Woche in Berlin in 2014, during which the Wielkopolska Region presented the stand of regional food products derived from members of the Network of Culinary Heritage of Wielkopolska.
Among the exhibitors were the following companies:
1. "Traditional Food" from Środa Wielkopolska
2. Laboratory of Healthy Food "Smakfonia" from Poznan
3. Cinna - Health Products from Pobiedziska
4. Beekeeping Farm "Noteckie Miody" from Biezdrowo
Trade Grüne Woche is one of the largest fairs in the world of food, agriculture and horticulture, which take place in Berlin since 1926. In time become one of the largest such events in the world. Trade visits each year more than 400 000 visitors.
On 2-3 March 2012 will be held on the Wielkopolska Network of Culinary Heritage Forum.
During the Forum, on 2 March, 2012 will be held specialized lectures for members of the network from a range of regional and local aspects of the sanitary veterinary and food production, traditional and local. Will also be the opportunity to exchange experience and discuss the functioning of the Network of Culinary Heritage.
On 3 March 2012 will be organized workshops for the culinary Network. The objective of the workshop will be the promotion of meat and meat products from the zlotnicka pig in the context of the Zlotnicka Premium Contest.
You are welcome to attend all of the entities in the Wielkopolska Network of Culinary Heritage.
The organizer of the Forum: Marshal Office of the Welkopolska Region in Poznań
Place of Forum: The Ustronie Hunting Manor (Ustronie Wielkopolskie) www.dwormysliwski.pl
On 12 September 2011, during the “Tastes of the Regions” Fair in Poznan were given more certified of Wielkopolska Culinary Heritage by Mr. Krzysztof Grabowski - Member of the Board of the Wielkopolska Region.
Culinary Heritage Network joined the following entities:
1. Ecological farm of Damian Nowak, Zębowo
2. „Olandia” Restaurant, Prusim
3. „Zagroda Bamberska” Restaurant, Poznań
4. „PELLA & WACEK W STODOLE” Bartosz Sibilski, Boruja
5. Paulina Rzeszowska „PAULA”, Uciechów
6. Farm of Mariusz Tadeusz, Trading Company TMT, Troszczyn
7. „Rycerska” Restaurant, Szamotuły