1. Mix cream cheese with egg and salt, then add the flour and work together to form a smooth, firm dough.
2. Divide the dough into 10 equal portions and roll them into inch thick lengths. Cut rolls into 3 cm pieces and sprinkle with flour.
3. Groove them on the page by pressing lightly with the back of a fork.
4. Cook the gnocchi, not too many at a time, in light simmering, salted water. When they rise to the surface they are done. Lift them up with a slotted spoon and drain them well.
5. Serve with pasta sauce, for example. tomato sauce or a good green parsleypesto ...
Cheese tastes best when it is room tempered.
Dare to try new exciting flavors.
Goat cheese is usually best together with white wine.
Save leftovers and brighten your pie or spaghetti sauce.
You can slice in apple and chilli with a little honey - good for all the cheese!
Try a new spice / herb per week and you will soon find new favorite flavors.
Makes about 4-6 servings
2 liters of flour (durum, - wheat, - whole wheat flour ...)
2 ounces cream cheese on goat or...
30 g grated mature cheese
3 egg yolks
1 teaspoon salt