* Cake stand with a diameter of 26 cm put tightly with aluminum foil.
* Biscuits crush "on the sand". Stir in the butter and put the bottom of the springform pan evenly. Set aside in the fridge for half an hour.
* At the bottom of the oven put one more baking tray and fill halfway with hot water.
* Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C.
* To the bowl add cheese, sugar, pour the lemon juice, vanilla extract, and egg yolks. Mix on low speed, then gradually add one egg. The whole mix about 3 minutes to cram in as much air mass.
* The mass to put on on the biscuits. Put the dough on the average level of the oven and bake for 60-70 minutes.
* Cheesecake cool down for 25 minutes in the oven slightly ajar.
During this time, prepare the last layer of cake.
* Pour the cream into a bowl and add the powdered sugar. Exactly whip, until we get a uniform consistency.
* Preheat the oven again to 180 degrees C (degrees 356 F).
* Poured the whole of the cold cheesecake and bake 10 minutes.
* Pull out the cake from the oven and wait for it to cool completely.
Best put cheesecake in the fridge for the night. Serve chilled.
• 350 g butter biscuits
• 200 g butter
• 1,30 kg fat cottage cheese from local producers from the valley Kłodzko
• 7 eggs
• 5 egg yolks
• 300 g of sugar
• vanilla extract
• juice of half a lemon
• 500 ml sour, thick cream 18% from a local producer of Klodzko Valley
• 50 g icing sugar