Tart with apples from local orchards
1. Mix the flour with the sugar and butter pieces.
2. Pour water, knead the dough, wrap the dough in plastic wrap and put in 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
3. Preheat oven to 180 degrees C (356 degrees F), and this time, prepare the filling for tarts: apples, cut into quarters thrown into a saucepan and cover with water.
4. Simmer the apples, covered about 5 minutes.
5. Then add the sugar, lemon juice and cinnamon.
6. Divide the dough into two unequal parts 2/3 and 1/3 of the volume - a large piece of roll and place on the bottom and sides of the mold, put apples.
7. Roll out the rest of the dough with a cut out the middle and cover the apples - then glue the edges of the bottom and top of the cake.
8. Finally, coat the egg, sprinkle with sugar and bake for half an hour.
• 2 cups flour
• 3 tablespoons sugar
• 150 grams of cold butter
• 3 tablespoons cold water
• 1.5kg local apples
• tablespoon lemon juice
• 1.5 tablespoons cinnamon
• 1 egg