Bioactive Salad Trio - Fit for health
Wash the herring, dry and clean the membranes, and then cut into pieces. Arrange in a deep plate or glass bowl. Pour rapeseed oil, sprinkle with pepper and add spices. Put the marinade into the fridge for a day.
We're preparing a salad. Cut the eggs into slices and into small cubes. Cut the apples into quarters, cut out the seed nests, cut the quarters into smaller pieces. Put in a glass salad bowl and sprinkle with lemon juice. We add cardamom, mix and leave. Add herring, eggs and onions to a bowl of apples. Sprinkle with freshly ground pepper. We add mayonnaise and cream. At the end we mix. For the taste we can add more mayonnaise or cream. The salad is served with alfalfa sprouts and leek.
author: Dr Józef Sadkiewicz - many years of practice and expert in the cereal-milling-baking and culinary industry, president and co-owner of the Sadkiewicz Institute
- original herring matias - 4 lobes
- marinade for herring: Natural rapeseed oil
- spices for marinade: a few grains of pepper, a few grains of English herb, 2-3 pieces of cloves, a pinch of cardamom
- apple (can be sour and guilty) -1 item
- red onion - 1-2 items
- hard-boiled egg - 1 item
- small potatoes cooked in uniform - 2 items
- juice squeezed out of 1/2 lemon
- homemade mayonnaise - 2-4 tablespoons
- thick cream - 2-4 tablespoons
- alfalfa sprouts and leek - for decoration
- salt and freshly ground black pepper - to taste