Potato soup with marjoram
Chicken carcass wash, pour cold spring water, add salt and cook, covered, over very low heat.
In the meantime, we peel all the vegetables and cut them into cubes. Sliced potatoes, pour cold water so as not darkened.
Periodically check to see if the meat is soft.
After about an hour to the boiling broth meat, add chopped carrots and parsley. We cook together have approx. 10 minutes.
When the vegetables have softened, add raw, drained potatoes and cook for another approx. 15 minutes.
We blush onion in oil and add to the boiling broth.
At the end, add dried marjoram. If the soup using fresh marjoram, then chop it finely and toss into the soup after the browned (longer cooking dried marjoram will make the soup will have a bitter taste).
We warm up the lard in a frying pan and browned flour on it. Thus prepared roux hardened 1/3 cup of cold water and add to the simmering soup.
Active cook with roux approx. 1 minute.
After cooking, and just before serving, sprinkle the soup with parsley and season to taste with salt and pepper.
• chicken carcass zielononóżki - 1/2 of art
• potatoes - 0.50 kg
• carrot - 1 piece (approx. 0.10 kg)
• Parsley (root) - 1 piece (approx. 0.10 kg)
• celery - quarter (approx. 0.05 kg)
• cebula- 1 piece (approx. 0.10 kg)
• wheat flour (type 450) - 2 tablespoons
• lard to roux - 2 tablespoons
• spring water - approx. 4 - 6 liters
• Oil podsmażenia onions - 3 tablespoons
• marjoram - 1 level tablespoon
• salt and pepper - to taste