Chicken broth zielononóżki
Chicken carcass wash, pour cold spring water, add salt and cook over very low heat for approx. 1.5 hours.
In the meantime, we peel all the vegetables, divide them into smaller pieces and thrown into the broth, the meat is soft.
All together we cook for another approx. 20 minutes.
As the broth is ready, we take off the pot from the heat and throw fresh lovage - all branches not cut, so that it is brewed, but not boil. If you do not have fresh, you can add a level teaspoon of dried lovage. When lovage the brew, which is approx. 10 minutes, strain the broth should be.
At the end of season with salt and pepper, to taste.
When cooked, sprinkle with parsley (preferably just before serving).
Prepare the pasta:
Sift the flour on a pastry board, add whole eggs and knead the dough.
Then we rool it to a thickness of approx. 1 mm and cut first into strips with a width of approx. 3 cm, and very fine filaments.
In a large pot of salted water to boil, which throw prepared pasta and add 1 tablespoon of oil to the pasta is not got packed.
We boil approx. 10 - 12 minutes, occasionally stirring. Drain and pour cold water.
• chicken carcass zielononóżki - 1 piece
• spring water - approx. 4 - 5 liters
• carrot - 1 piece (approx. 0.10 kg)
• Parsley (root) - 1 piece (approx. 0.10 kg)
• celery - quarter (approx. 0.05 kg)
• por - 1/2 of art (approx. 0.10 kg)
• Onions - 1 large piece (approx. 0.15 kg)
• salt and pepper - to taste
• lovage - 2 - 3 sprigs (1 level teaspoon dried)
Noodles to the broth:
• wheat flour (type 450) - about 0.50 kg
• green-egg hens - 5 pieces
• salt - 1 level teaspoon per liter of water for cooking pasta
• Oil - 1 tablespoon
• water for cooking pasta