Gingerbread cookies with honey
Sift flour on the board, add all the other ingredients (including: butter at the room temperature, whole eggs, honey as a liquid) and knead the dough.
Roll up dough to a thickness approx. 3 mm and use molds of different shapes.
Ready gingerbread cookies lay out at a mold lined with baking paper.
Bake for approx. 7 minutes in a preheated oven at 160 ° C.
After cooling, you can decorate with any glaze.
Store at the room temperature using a closed glass jars and tin containers.
• wheat flour (type 450) - 0.30 kg
• sadecki honeydew - 1/2 cup
• butter - approx. 0.125 kg
• eggs from greenleg hens-- 2 pieces
• spice for gingerbread - 1 tsp
• baking soda - 1/2 tsp
• powdered sugar - 0.05 kg